Affiliate market is lucrative way to earn respectable money online. You can also consider it as one of the good instrument to make money online, for your blog or website. With affiliate marketing you can be partner of certain brand and services within the content of your website and blog. If you promote a product or service of a particular company . If you mention a product or service, you link to that produce or service using a unique affiliate code you received when you signed up for that particular affiliate program. You’ll make money any time someone buys a product or service through your link.
You will get a tracking panel where you can track all orders made through your link. Generally you should make a partner with affiates that are related to your blog and website niche. Since TechieBells is a tech blog, we want affiliate partner related to WordPress service, hosting, digital marketing, graphic design, etc..
you can also sign up for an affiliate ad network that offers a ton of different affiliates in one place in addition to signing up for individual affiliate programs, . You can take a trial that what works and what doesn’t work over time.
Some of the blogger are earning more than $100,000 per year through affiliate marketing. Some of the blog even make more that that.
Guide of affiliate marketing
Step 1: Choose a business model
If you are new to affiliate marketing let me clear that entire affiliate marketing business model works on two primary prospects.
1. Resource site: It typically an embed link of partner’s website in form of banner and links into your website or blog. Whenever a visitor click on this particular links, they redirects to partner’s website. On successful transaction or visit, the partner pays you a fraction of amount as commission.
2.Review site: Review sites feature reviews of products/services that the marketer has tried and can attest for. Each product/service review includes a link or banner ad that will take customers to the merchant partner’s website.
Step 2: Create a website
You will need your own website in order to be an affiliate marketer. If you already have a website or blog, you can use that platform to begin earning additional income as an affiliate marketer. If you do not yet have a website or blog, you will need to create one.
Step 3: Select a Niche
Affiliate marketers choose a niche, or area of specialization. You will have to decide your niche before you begin marketing products or services. So choose your niche in an area on which you have expertise. You could invite an expert that field on your blog to write or review. Make your website a platform for content exchange.
Step 4: Choose products and services
Once you have done with selection of niche, make your website ready to promote product and services on your platform. You must have a good amount of content and information to woo the traffic. There are a number of partners who review your website or blog thoroughly. You will have to work hard on your website to get the affiliation done.
- Blogger who are interested in digital content, like e-books and software, may work with companies like Amazon, Clickbank, E-junkie, and PayDotCom.
- Commission Junction is ideal for marketers who want to promote more traditional products/services. Commission Junction is involved in a diverse range of potential advertising opportunities, which may be ideal for newcomers to the field who haven’t narrowed down their niche yet.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) marketing models like Google AdSense is less paying instrument. The advantage is that they require less active work of the marketer. The marketer’s pay is determined by how much web traffic is directed to the target site.
Apart from these i have compiled a list of affiliate marketer. You can check here
Step 5: Drive traffic to your Affiliate program and earn
- Giving away free content to other websites
- Using viral marketing, like a link at the end of newsletters
- Securing free links on websites that already drive a lot of traffic
- SEO and SMO
- Social media posting
- Email marketing